Okay I love mashed potatoes. Don’t tell me you don’t. Well actually now that I’m thinking about it many people hate mashed potatoes. It’s one of those dishes that you usually love or hate, not in a grey zone.
Εven though as a child I hated mashed potatoes right now I absolutely love them. I use a bit more butter than my mother did, and hey who doesn’t love a bit more butter, and they’re perfect.
Well my daughter doesn’t seem to agree with that but it is what it is. I made this mashed potatoes with the beef stew last week but I didn’t have the time to post this recipe too so here you go my friends!! I know it’s a simple recipe but every recipe has its tricks! So until next time my friends take care! Filia!
A beloved side dish to serve along with a stew..
- 5 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Peel and wash the potatoes very well.
- Cut in pieces and place them in a pot.
- Add enough water to cover them and cook until soft and tender.
- In a bowl add potatoes, butter, milk and mash them until creamy and smooth. Finish with grated parmesan and of course season according to your taste!