Come on now tell me who doesn’t love soufflé. Yeah I know the evil person who doesn’t like heavy cream. But we are not that kind of people. We love heavy cream, don’t you?
As you can tell I love this recipe more than anything. Soufflé is always served in gatherings and special occasions. Everyone wants it, everyone loves it and everyone devours it.
Heavy cream, bacon, mushrooms, butter and lots of cheese is the road to success and heart attack. That’s why it’s not something we eat regularly. But when I make it we definitely enjoy it. Don’t you agree? Filia!!
Cheesy pasta with bacon, mushrooms and creamy white sauce!!!
- 750gr penne (1 ½ packet)
- 600ml heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 250gr Edam cheese, grated
- 250gr Regato cheese, grated
- 250gr Parmesan, grated
- 150gr mozzarella, grated
- 300gr bacon diced
- 1 can champignon mushrooms (250gr)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Garlic powder
- Cook and drain your pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix all cheeses.
- In a saucepan melt butter. Sauté mushrooms with bacon. Season with salt, pepper and a bit garlic powder.
- Add all of the heavy cream in a bowl. Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- In an oven tray add half of your pasta. On top add half of your sautéed bacon and mushrooms. Sprinkle a bit of ketchup randomly and spread half of the cheese mix.
- Pour half of the heavy cream all over.
- Repeat once more.
- Bake in preheated oven until you have a perfect golden crust.
- Serve hot!