Hi to all of my friends and readers. Today without hesitation I have for you one of the best recipes, if not the best, for brownies. You won’t believe how amazingly delicious, chocolaty and moist they are.
All other brownies I have tried were good but tasteless. Not to mention that eggy smell which I hate.
Well this recipe comes to change everything and trust me when I say that. They’re very easy to make but you must be careful with time. Brownies must not be over baked. When they come out of the oven they must be firm on top but you must feel it moist inside, and that’s it!!
You can add hazelnuts, almonds, crumbled cookies, white chocolate (drops), dried fruits or seeds or anything else you might like. I personally added roasted chestnuts. A friend brought some fresh ones from his village so I decided to use them like that.. You can read my post here on how to roast chestnuts in 30 minutes.
Go now and bake.. You will thank me later..
So decadent, moist and full of chocolate brownies that you will definitely savor each bite.
- 100gr butter
- 50gr all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 small eggs or 2 large
- 250gr dark chocolate, chopped
- 150gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- Icing sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a sauce pan melt butter, the heat in the minimum and add chocolate. Mix until chocolate completely melts.
- Withdraw from heat.
- Add sugar and whisk until it partially dissolves.
- Add vanilla, salt and eggs. Mix until eggs are incorporated.
- Add flour and whisk.
- Place parchment paper in small-medium baking pan and add the brownies mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven (180°) strictly for 20-25 minutes. They must be firm on top but moist inside.
- Withdraw and let it sit fro 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or simply sift cocoa powder and icing sugar on top.