This is now the new trend..Fudge! I kept seeing recipes with fudge this, fudge that and I couldn’t understand why they were such a big deal. On pinterest there are a dozen fudge recipes, vegan, paleo etc..
I could imagine what fudge actually is, basically a firmer ganache of some kind, or a softer and chewy chocolate.
I saw many recipes around so I decided to give it a go. I picked one and decided not to change a thing, as I usually do, and simply stick to the recipe. Oh my God.. Terrible.. It’s one of the worst things I made to be exact.
Anyway I kept reading recipes so I decided to combine two I liked and made my own twists.
Ok now readers, I understand all this fudge mania!! They are-oh-so- ridiculously -delicious!!!! They are such a sweet little, velvety things and you can’t just stop to one, you want more and more and more!!
I loved them!!My daughter of course loved them and all my friends and family loved them too. So I decided to never make them again!! Too much love that lasts only half a day!! No, with that pace we will be twice as fat within the year, lol!!
Anyway it’s a recipe that comes with so many variations and so many ingredients, so you can improvise at will!!This is a must try!! Filia!!
Chocolaty and velvety little bites they are so simple to make, easy and oh so delicious.
- 1 can condensed milk (400gr)
- 375gr dark chocolate, couverture (cut in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- A pinch of salt
- 50gr roasted nuts of any kind (I used roasted almond flakes)
- Add condensed milk and dark chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate completely melts. If needed microwave a bit more.
- Add vanilla, butter, salt and nuts. Mix.
- Butter a small baking pan (26x15 cm was excellent for me) and pour in the fudge mixture.
- Spread it evenly.
- I use my fingertips to give an abstract shape on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and your fudge is ready. Otherwise place it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cut in pieces and serve with flaky sea salt on top.