Hello my friends!! How are you? Today I have for you pizza!! Pizza dough to be exact. Now honestly, how many times have you searched around the web for the perfect pizza crust ever? I have searched a zillion times.
I have tried many recipes before when I suddenly realized that all of the recipes are pretty much the same. So the point is not the recipe and the ingredients but how YOU use it and manipulate it to achieve the perfect result. So no matter how many recipes I have tried I always come back to the same old recipe I cherish and love.
If a thin pizza crust is what you like then this is the recipe for you. I like my pizza crust tasty, thin and crispy plus easy to make. This recipe is very easy and doesn’t require much effort. If you are in a hurry you can use it right away!! The only secret is the thickness!! You must spread your dough very thinly, almost transparent to achieve the best result!
Now if you want your pizza crust fluffy and fatty you can make it less thinner but I’ll tell you that. This recipe is perfect for a thin pizza crust.
Mmmm.. I think I got hungry!!! Filia!!
This recipe is a no fail!! Incredible pizza dough for a crispier and finer result.
- 400gr all-purpose flour
- 100gr polenta
- 200ml lukewarm water
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 envelope instant dry yeast (11gr)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Optionally oregano or basil
- Add all of the ingredients but salt in a bowl! Work the dough with your hands for a minute then add the salt. Knead the dough until you form a ball that doesn’t stick in our hands. If it is too sticky add flour, if it is too difficult to knead add water.
- Add some olive oil in your hands and knead your dough one more minute.
- Wrap the whole bowl in plastic until it doubles in size.
- Punch down the dough and knead for about 3 minutes. (If you want to use it immediately sjip the next steps)
- Spread some olive oil in your hands, knead the dough for a minute and wrap in plastic.
- Place in the fridge overnight or up to 2 days.
- When you want to use it simply let it come to room temperature.