Pizza, pizza, pizza, nothing is better than a slice of a homemade pizza. I think you will agree with that.
Baking your own pizza is much cheaper than the one you buy or order from the pizzeria around the corner. Plus its fun and with the advantage of choosing your own ingredients. I personally like my pizza crust thin and crunchy with incredible amounts of cheese on top!!
Don’t forget that the pizza sauce you are using as a base, makes a big difference in matters of taste. That’s why I created the perfect sauce for my homemade pizza which is very very rich in flavor and pretty condensed. I may have stolen the basic idea for my best friend so i thank you Georgia for that.
So after years of experimenting I finally found the perfect pizza dough, the perfect pizza sauce and of course the ingredients that suit my taste buds. Of course you can create different kinds of pizza like a traditional Greek pizza, or a carbonara but the classic one usually does the job and that’s the recipe I’m sharing with you today. I hope you enjoy!!!Filia!!
This is the perfect homemade pizza for the family. You can use any ingredients you like to create your ideal pizza for you and your loved ones.
- Pizza Dough
- 500gr gouda or edam cheese, grated
- 300gr mozzarella cheese, grated
- 200gr cheddar, grated
- 15 ham (thinly sliced)
- 200gr bacon
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 300-400gr mushrooms, sliced
- Pizza sauce
- Brush olive oil in a big oven tray and spread your dough very-very thinly in the bottom making the sides higher.
- Spread ¾ of your pizza sauce evenly.
- Add ham, mushrooms, cheese, bacon and pepper.
- Sprinkle the rest of the sauce on top and bake in preheated oven in180 Celsius for 30-40 minutes.